Sofa 2 Seats
XL20 Xlerator Wheel Stand, Regular Lap Bar for Logitech G27 and Fanatec Wheels
sofa 2 seats - click on the image below for more information.- Muliti-fit design with Logitech and Fanatec shifter adapters
- No pole between legs to limit movement
- Fast storage and set-up, stands up for storage, pedals flip up
- Use with your existing furniture, Sofa-Chair-Recliner
- Very stable design with both lap bar and floor-pedal pan contact
sofa 2 seats
This is the Xlerator Racing Wheel Stand, Steering Wheel Stand for the new high end Racing Wheels, Stand only. The new XL20 Regular Lap Bar Xlerator Wheel Stand for the amazing new racing wheels for Racing Simulator games on PS3, Xbox and PC. It comes with shifter adapters for both Logitech G25/27 and Fanatec shifters. Stand has a pedal pan that has pre-drilled holes for fastening pedals. Other wheels can be used with little modification, using adapters or fasteners. This stand is a tool for serious racers to get the most out of their racing equipment and still be able to store and transport their setup easily. Stand works great with existing furniture in your home like Sofa, Chair or Recliner. This design has no pole between the legs to limit cross pedal movement. Design is very stable with upper wheel support close to your sides and pedals attached on the floor as a unit. Stand lifts upright and stays standing on bottom rubber tips. Pedals flip up into stand, for quick and easy storagList Price: $ 179.99 Price: $ 169.99
Customer Reviews
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?) This review is from: XL20 Xlerator Wheel Stand, Regular Lap Bar for Logitech G27 and Fanatec Wheels (Video Game) Before I get into the nit-picking I'll say up front that this is a good product and I would buy it again.Overall assembly was fairly straight forward, however the instructions could use some improvements. As is, they're in paragraph form with small black and white pictures. It shouldn't take too much effort to break the paragraphs into a list of steps and either use larger pictures and a few more sheets of paper or print the pictures in color. If nothing else this would leave the buyer with a better first impression of the product and the brand. Thankfully it came with every nut, bolt, screw, and washer you could possibly need to bolt up the supported wheel/pedal setups. Another "nice to have" that likely wouldn't take much effort to do would perhaps be to itemize and label each type of nut/bolt/washer with A/B/C/whatever and use these designations in the instructions. The nuts/bolts are fairly easy to figure out, but given that there are multiple types of washers I was unsure of which were supposed to go where. The only "issue" I have with mine is that the sides of the pedal tray appear to be bent. I'm not sure if this was a manufacturing defect or if it was damaged while shipping. At first I thought it was so out of whack that I might not be able to make it fit, but fortunately there was just enough play in the nylon washers that it bolted up fine and rotates smoothly when I put the pedals in the "up" storage position. For the G27 users, you'll likely find that the shifter bracket will need to be placed in the leftmost position. I'm not sure if this is by design, as there are extra holes which make it look like you can place it further away from the wheel (those holes may exist for other shifter setups), but if you try to use the other holes the bottom of the shifter won't clear the vertical portion of the lap-bar. The part that matters most, using it.... I'm happy to say that it does exactly what you expect it to do. I'm 5'9" and I have the steering wheel mount pushed in all the way. I like having the pedals close, but if you're under 5'5" you *might* find yourself reaching more than you'd like or pulling the wheel closer than you want so you can reach the pedals. I also have the vertical adjustment set to as tall as it gets, and it's set at the perfect position for me. The setup is very stable and the bars seem to fit the width of my couch cushions perfectly. When you're done using it, simply push the wheel off of your lap, putting the whole thing in the upright position, and easily move it out of the way. The only real negative I can think of is the smell of the rubber feet, which Google says will dissipate with time. Overall this is a solid product with a good design; recommended. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful = Fun: Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?) This review is from: XL20 Xlerator Wheel Stand, Regular Lap Bar for Logitech G27 and Fanatec Wheels (Video Game) I purchased this product after reviewing many different options online. Most of the options you will find are play seats...however since i have limited space in my living room and 2 year old, that wasn't much of an option. ideally i was looking for something that would fold up so i can put away into my closet. when i can across this a couple of years ago, i thought it was an amazing design. i was surprised to see so many limited reviews on this product. I can tell you however, this is a very strong and sturdy design overall. it works extremely well on my couch and the middle section never gets in your away as it doesn't run between your legs directly. the posts on the side that work extremely efficiently on a couch with a force feedback wheel. is is extremely sturdy and you never feel any slip from it. the center posts adjust for height to comfortably sit back drive, and be able to reach the wheels effectively. my only negative would be the directions are lacking, however, after looking through pictures, you can pretty much figure it out. i would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking to for a cheaper alternative to a play seat, or wants the comfort of having something that can fold up easily and store in a closet. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By = Fun: Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?) This review is from: XL20 Xlerator Wheel Stand, Regular Lap Bar for Logitech G27 and Fanatec Wheels (Video Game) The XL20 Xlerator Wheel Stand arrived ahead of schedule and its been the perfect solution for my needs. As others have said, the instructions are a bit lacking but if you are someone who understands the difference between screw types, it should be pretty easy. (It wasn't that difficult anyway.)The wheel stand itself is awesome. Its the perfect size for me (5'10") and my recliner (one of those cushy kinds). Works great and is plenty sturdy with a G27 while iRacing. I didn't realize prior to purchase that the lap stand has 3 total adjustable postions for its feet - so it can be raised or lowered about an inch or so, in each increment, higher or lower from your lap. I don't have a ton of room in my living room but being able to easily more it upright and scoot it over against the wall is perfect. I'd searched around for something that would work with a modern wheel, small storage area and a fluffy recliner and finally I've come home. I'd buy this product again in a heartbeat - looks good too. The only thing I can think of that would make it better would be if they could do something nifty to help hide the cables for the wheel and peddles better. Small thing and nothing black electrical tape can't fix. |
› See all 4 customer reviews...
XL20 Xlerator Wheel Stand, Regular Lap Bar for Logitech G27 and Fanatec Wheels
Click on the button below for more sofa 2 seats information and reviews.
0 comments:
Post a Comment